top of page
- Sun, Dec 03You have learned the basics - you can knit and purl and cast on. Take your knitting knowledge to the next level and learn increases, decreases, knitting in the round, deciphering those pesky patterns, and more! Level 2 classes are Sundays at 5:30.
- Every Sunday at 4 PMThis is a knitting meetup for those old souls drawn to the patterns of yesteryear. Meet with us on Sundays as we dive into beautiful old sweater patterns. Make swatches and create a beautiful composite piece, or dive fully into a sweater! We will help one another achieve these gorgeous old gems!
- Starting Wednesdays @11 am on November 29thGrab that project that you have always wanted to make but were a little worried to try on your own! We will support your progress from cast on to bind off! Wednesday mornings 11 am - 2 pm starting 11/29. Ticket purchases is for 3 sessions. Buy tickets as needed until your project is complete!
- November 29th, December 6th and 13th! 11 AMNo need to have ever done colorwork or socks before to become a pro at Christmas Stockings! These are a great practiced beginner project. Make one for all your loved ones! 3 Sessions: November 29th,December 6th and 13th! Or skip class and buy the kit! See link below!
- Starting Monday November 20th 6 - 8 pmBefore you learn Amy Cristoffers' Pressed Flower ensemble of patterns, you can start with something sleek and simple you will wear every day! Her Rosemary Cardigan is minimalist chic and we have the perfect yarn to recommend for it! Monday evenings, starting November 20th at 6:00 pm!
- From 6:00PM - 8:00PMEvery Wednesday at 6pm is open knit night here at The Bloomin' Spindle! Bring a beverage of your choice, your latest project and join us for WIP Wednesday as we enjoy one another's company and pound out those WIPs! I can't wait to get to spend time with you! This event is free and open to all.
bottom of page